|Adams Speedline Fast10 Fairway Wood|
Adams Speedline Fast10 Fairway Wood
Want easier-to-hit and longer shots off the tee or from the fairway? The Adams Speedline Fast10 Fairway Wood is a great game improvement wood backed by all the scientific innovation youve come to expect from Adams. It features precision milling for exacting design specs, optimized center-of-gravity and premium aesthetics. The sole camber was also increased for playability from all lies. The Speedline FAST 10 delivers easy-to-hit shots with maximum distance.
The stock shaft for the Adams Fast10 Fairway is the Aldila Wasabi 70.
- The wood companion to the Adams Speedline Fast10 Driver
- Increased toe curvature over the standard Speedline model and precision milling for an optimized center of gravity
- An improved sole curvature also delivers a 57% increase in camber, which means youll get more solid hits on less-than-ideal lies for more consistent ball flight even if youre striking from the rough
- The weight pad is positioned in the back on neutral models for standard ball flight, or in the heel position on the draw model to create a slight draw bias for those looking to correct a tendency to slice
- Wind-tunnel tested to ensure outstanding aerodynamics for players looking for a little more off the tee
- Comes in both standard and draw configurations
The Online Golf Shop
Copyright © 2010, All Rights Reserved