|Callaway X-22 Tour Iron Set|
Callaway X-22 Tour Individual Iron with Project X Steel Shaft
To improve on the highly successful X-20 Tour Irons, Callaway Golf engineers added new features that allow the X-22 Tour Irons to play even better and feel even softer. Precision Notch Weighting and a new sleeker hosel combine to raise the MOI for better stability and allow the CG to be moved lower and more in line with the center of the face. This generates ideal trajectories and significantly enhances the level of feel. The head shape has been refined with the thinnest possible topline while still using a 360-Degree Undercut Channel, and the optimized sole width progression provides better turf interaction.
- Precision Notch Weighting creates a higher MOI for more stability while maintaining the CG position that produces ideal trajectories and feel.
- Tour-proven head shape features a thin topline, shorter blade length, and a lower in-line CG.
- Redesigned hosel is sleeker to significantly improve feel and adjustability.
- Sole width progression optimizes turf interaction through the entire set.
- Callaway Golf core technologies include VFT and a 360-Degree Undercut Channel
The Online Golf Shop
Copyright © 2010, All Rights Reserved