Ping G10 4-GW Iron Set
Available in Steel Shafts or Graphite Shafts.
The Ping 17-4 stainless steel G10 irons are engineered with extreme low toe-weighting to increase the MOI (moment of inertia) for added forgiveness and consistency. The large, perimeter-weighted head features a new cavity shape and wider sole. The center of gravity is positioned away from the face and low in the club head to promote higher launching, lower spinning shots. By creating a new shape for the Custom Tuning Port (CTP), Ping engineers stabilized the hitting area to produce consistent ball velocity across the entire club face. An elastomer CTP insert helps control vibration for a solid feel.
- Low toe-weighting for increased forgiveness
- Wide sole for high launch and forgiving ground impact
- Custom Tuning Port (CTP) technology stabilizes face for consistent distance control
- Elastomer CTP insert creates solid feel
- Ascending Weight Technology (AWT) shaft design
The Online Golf Shop
Copyright © 2010, All Rights Reserved