Ping G5 Driver 460CC
The PING G5 driver 460CC is similar in shape and size to the popular 460cc G2, features a new internal weighting distribution that repositions the center of gravity (CG) for lower spin rates and greater distance. Eight grams of weight have been moved from the crown and face to the sole to achieve the lower CG location. The lower spin rates allowed PING engineers to increase the available lofts (7.5°, 9°, 10.5°, 12° and 13.5°). The confidence-inspiring head provides forgiveness and includes a thinner moon-graphic
- The 460cc head for maximized inertia offers improved weight placement give the G5 driver a great moment of inertia for more stability, forgiveness and control. Material removed from low stress areas in the crown is repositioned in the sole to lower the CG for reduced ball spin and increased distance
- Improved Variable Face Geometry yields increased performance and durability. Variable face geometry helps optimize the CG location by redistributing material from low stress areas of the face
- A new thinner crescent moon graphic alignment aid is positioned on the crown of the club to aid in alignment for more accurate drives
- Robotic Plasma Welds are very accurate and consistent welds improve the consistency and durability of the face while saving weight, which can be redistributed throughout the clubhead
- Enhanced aesthetics give the G5 driver a more appealing look.
- New "703" Rubber Grip has 703 flame-shaped patterns, giving the grip a soft, textured feel.
The Online Golf Shop
Copyright © 2010, All Rights Reserved