Ping Golf G5 Iron Set 4-GW with Steel Shafts
Available in Steel Shafts or Graphite Shafts.
A deeper, parallel cavity design widens the sole and expands the perimeter weighting to be more forgiving. The larger head, cavity design and sole width provide higher launch and more consistent shots.
- Larger Custom Tuning Port (CTP): Creates a larger surface area against the face of the club, increasing the surface area to help stabilize the face of the clubhead while improving feel and sound
- Deep Undercut Cavity: The pull direction for the cavity is parallel to the ground, rather than perpendicular to the face, moving more mass toward the back of the clubhead to create a wider sole and a higher moment of inertia
- Enhanced Perimeter Weighting: Makes the G5 extremely forgiving, increasing the moment of inertia and making off-center shots straighter while decreasing distance loss
- Wide Sole Technology: A wider sole similar to the G2 HL irons moves the CG further back from the face for a higher trajectory
- Includes a new eye-catching PING CTP cap, blue metallic G5 badge and repositioned color code dot for easy visibility
- The Lead Edge Radius is designed in multiple sections to help improve ground impact for better ball contact
- The Hosel Notch controls the bend point for precise loft and lie adjustments
- The Flat Top Hosel reduces stress on the shaft and improves feel
- The new rubber grip has 703 flame-shaped patterns, giving the grip a soft, textured feel
The Online Golf Shop
Copyright © 2010, All Rights Reserved