Ping Rapture Hybrid w/ Graphite Shaft
- Multi-material Technology – Club composed of a 17-4
SS body, thin 475 super steel face, and high density tungsten nickel sole.
Properly utilizing these materials increases the moment of inertia, making
this hybrid more forgiving and also creates higher launch and less spin for
a higher but flatter penetrating ball flight.
- Tungsten Nickel Sole – Discretionary weight saved
from the thin 475 SS face and other non-high stress areas is put back in the
tungsten nickel sole as weight pads that are strategically placed along the
back skirt of the club to bring the CG down and back. This provides a hybrid
that launches the ball high for soft approach shots, but also has a penetrating
trajectory for maximum distance.
- Sloped Crown Design – Helps bring the CG further
down and away from the face resulting in a club that is easy to control from
any turf conditions.
- Robotic Plasma Weld – Very accurate and consistent
welds improve the consistency and durability of the face while saving weight,
which can be redistributed throughout the club head.
- Exceptional Aesthetics – Simple, but eye catching
aesthetics make the Rapture Hybrid appealing to your eye.
- Three Loft Options – Available in 18°, 21°,
and 24° loft options, you are sure to find a club to replace those hard
to hit long irons, with easier to hit hybrids.
The Online Golf Shop
Copyright © 2010, All Rights Reserved