Ping i10 4-GW Iron Set
Available in Steel Shafts or Graphite Shafts.
The Ping i10 irons are designed to appeal to golfers who prefer the look of a smaller, blade-style club but still rely on the forgiveness of a cavity back. Its compact head features reduced offset and a thin top rail to give it a players' iron look.
The rib structure of the Custom Tuning Port (CTP) stabilizes the face and improves feel and consistency. Weight savings from the new cavity and face structure is positioned on the low toe to provide a high MOI (moment of inertia) for its blade length. Its CG (center of gravity) location creates a low, penetrating ball flight.
- Players-size head with reduced offset
- Low toe-weighting increases forgiveness
- Narrow, cambered sole for enhanced performance through turf
- Custom Tuning Port (CTP) technology improves feel and consistency
- Shorter blade length and top rail width provide players club appearance
- Ascending Weight Technology (AWT) shaft design