TaylorMade introduces the R9 460 driver, which
combines TaylorMade's renowned Flight Control Technology (FCT) with the forgiveness
and power of a 460cc titanium clubhead and the speed-promoting properties of
a longer length and extremely lightweight graphite shaft.
TaylorMade R9 460 Driver
This Taylormade R9 460 Driver features TaylorMade's Flight Control Technology (FCT), which lets you change the face angle, loft and lie. This means total adjustability to promote up to 40 yards of side-to-side trajectory change. In addition, this classically shaped 460cc driver also features Inverted Cone Technology for maximum forgiveness on off-center hits, a deeper back CG (center of gravity) for an easy-launching position and a super high MOI.
1. TaylorMade Flight Control Technology (FCT) lets you change the face angle, loft and lie to promote up to 40 yards of side-to-side trajectory change
2. Maximum size 460cc clubhead and Inverted Cone Technology promote maximum forgiveness on off-center hits
3. Deeper back CG position makes it easier to launch the ball high and long
4. New-classic clubhead shape blends traditional and modern lines
5. Aldila RE*AX 60-gram tip-soft shaft and 45.75" length promotes more clubhead speed and distance
Mens R9 460 Drivers feature:
8.5° • 9.5° • 10.5° • 11.5°
shaft available in Senior, Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff flex
in left- and right-hand
FCT wrench for angle adjustment
Flight Control Technology With A 460cc Clubhead & A Longer, Lighter Shaft!