The Scotty Cameron California Putter has a classic design with modern weighting. This club provides clean aesthetics while offering better balance and higher inertia for a solid feel. Select Weight Technology offers greater choices for length and weight to enhance performance for all types of players. Milled from soft, 303 stainless steel, the California putter has a soft sound and feel that promotes precise distance control. A honey-dipped finish provides a deep, rich non-glare appearance while the stepless steel shaft provides a clean, uninterrupted look at the ball in the address position as well as promoting better putter head feel throughout the stroke. The black Cameron Tour grip creates a soft, controlled feel for precise feedback.
- Draft Sole Design: Keeps the putter square in the playing position for proper alignment
- High-Toe Profile: Aids alignment and eliminates the tendency to raise the toe at address causing a player to aim the putter to the left of the target
- Monterrey- A double-step flange with a pocket and plumbing neck
- Coronado- A double-step flange with a flow neck
- Sonoma- A compact mallet with a plumbing neck
- Del Mar- A mid mallet with a flow neck